Tricia M. Beatty, D.O.
Dr. Beatty is a board certified non-surgical sports medicine physician who specializes in pediatric, adolescent, adult and female musculoskeletal injuries.
She has a special interest in stress fracture management, overuse injuries, and injury prevention. She has served as a team physician on the high school, collegiate, and professional level.
Dr. Beatty was recognized as a top doc in Main Line Today Magazine, 2013.
Dr. Beatty is an athlete herself. She is a former gymnast and NCAA Division I diver, and now enjoys running, cycling, weight training and yoga. Dr. Beatty is committed to helping her patients return to, and maintain an active lifestyle after acute and/or chronic injury.
- BS, Ursinus College
- DO, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Fellowship, Primary Care Sports Medicine, Crozer-Keystone Health System
Titles & Certifications
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Board Certified, Family Medicine
- Certficate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Society of United States Naval Flight Surgeons
Editorials, Reviews & Chapters, including participation in committee reports (print or other media)
- August 2009 Beatty, T: 5-Minute Sports Medicine Clinical Consult, Edited by Pana, A. Chapters on Anterior Shoulder Instability and Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome. Lippincott, Williams, and Wilkins. In Press
- March 2006: *Slattery T: Preventing Cancer. Wingspan. Naval Air Station Corpus Christi, Texas
- April 2006: *Slattery T: Sleeping Problem? Wingspan. Naval Air Station Corpus Christi, Texas
- June 2006: *Slattery T: Energy Drinks, What you Need to Know… Wingspan. Naval Air Station Corpus Christi, Texas
- August 2006: *Slattery T: Flesh Eating Bacteria on the Rise? Wingspan. Naval Air Station Corpus Christi, Texas.
- April 2009 Beatty T, Cronholm P and Webner D: Marathon Training Injuries in Women Runners: Is Less More? AMSSM Annual Meeting, Tampa, Florida.
- December 2009 Beatty T, Collina S, Webner D, Reisman A: Sickle Cell trait in Collegiate Student Athletes. AMSSM Annual Meeting, Cancun, Mexico.
Case Report Abstracts:
- November 2009 Beatty T: Female Olympic Fencer with Left Hip Pain. AMSSM Annual Meeting, Cancun Mexico.
- November 2009 Beatty T: Clavicular Pain after Phys. Ed. Football. ACSM Annual Meeting, Baltimore, Maryland.