Victor Hsu, M.D.
Dr. Hsu completed his specialized fellowship training in spinal surgery at the San Diego Center for Spinal Disorders in La Jolla, California.
Dr. Hsu is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in all facets of spine disorders. His special interests in spine surgery include degenerative conditions, adult and pediatric deformity and complex reconstruction, minimally invasive surgery, and robotic spine surgery. He has published chapters in various textbooks, presented his research at several national meetings, and has participated in several FDA trials. He also serves as the official team physician for Germantown Academy. More importantly, Dr. Hsu is committed to treating his patients with the personal and expert care they deserve. He works with a team of other spine experts, including surgeons, nurses, physical therapists, rehabilitation specialists, and pain management physicians who bring their diverse breadth of knowledge to each individual patient, resulting in a personalized treatment plan.
Dr. Hsu provides optimal care for his patients with spinal disorders that may affect the shape, alignment, or function of the spine, helping them to restore their spine health and to improve their quality of life.
- Undergraduate, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Medical School, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship, General Surgery, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Spine, San Diego Center for Spinal Disorders, La Jolla, CA
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Abington Hospital – Jefferson Health
- Abington – Lansdale Hospital – Jefferson Health
- Doylestown Hospital
- New Britain Surgical Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
Weisel, Sam (Ed) . (2010). Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery. Philadelphia. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Growing Rod Constructs for Early Onset Scoliosis. Victor W. Hsu, MD and Behrooz Akbarnia, MD.
Rhee, John (Ed) . (2013). Operative Techniques in Spine Surgery. Philadelphia. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Growing Rod Constructs for Early Onset Scoliosis. Victor W. Hsu, MD and Behrooz Akbarnia, MD.