William Gomez, M.D.
- Undergraduate: NYU Engineering/Polytechnic Institute of New York, New York, New York
- Medical: College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, New York
- General Surgery Residency: St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center, New York, New York
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: New York Orthopaedic Hospital, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, New York
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- New Jersey Surgery Center, Mercerville, New Jersey
- Capital Health System, Hopewell, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Hamilton, New Jersey
- St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton, New Jersey
- American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons - Diplomate
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons - Fellow
- New Jersey Medical Society
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- New Jersey Orthopaedic Society
- Orthopaedic Team Physician Trenton Titans (ECHL Champions 2005)
- Orthopaedic Team Physician Trenton Thunder (AA Affiliate of N.Y. Yankees)
- Orthopaedic Team Physician The College of New Jersey
- New Jersey Top Doctors, Orthopaedic Surgery; 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011
- New York Metro Area Top Doctors, Orthopaedic Surgery; 2000 - 2017
- America's Top Physicians; 2006 - 2017
Seitz W, Gomez W, Putnam M, Rosenwasser M: Management of severe hand trauma with a mini external fixateur. Journal of Orthopaedics, Vol 10, 1987, pp 601-610.
Gomez W, Grantham SA: Radial carpal-volar lunate dislocation: A case report. Journal of Orthopaedics, Vol 11, 1988, pp 937-940.
Gomez W, Fu FH: Severe knee injury in a gymnast. Orthopaedic Consultation, Vol 9, 1988, pp 8-12.
Gomez W, Fu FH: Bilateral Avascular necrosis of the first metatarsal heads: A case report. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, #246, 1989, p 282.
Seitz W, Dalsey RM, Gomez W, Dick HM: The myoelectric prosthesis: Management of the upper extremity amputee. Orthopaedic Review, 1989.