Zach Broyer, M.D.
Dr. Broyer is a board certified specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation. He completed an anesthesiology fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
- B.S., New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT)
- M.D., UMDNJ-NJ Medical School
- Internship, Preliminary Medicine, St. Barnabus Medical Center Livingston, NJ
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellowship, Jefferson Pain Center, Anesthesiology Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Titles & Certifications
- Board Certified, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Pain Medicine
- Riverview Surgery Center
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Greater Philadelphia Pain Society
· May 1999 Strengthening.
· Grand Rounds. Presented at Magee Rehabilitation Center.
Thomas Jefferson Health System.
· Feb 2000 Paraparesis Following Epidural Injection
· Grand Rounds. Presented at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
· March 2001 Lumbosacral Facet Syndrome
· Grand Rounds. Presented at. Magee Rehabilitation Center, TJHS
· October 30, 2005 A Pain in the Butt: Interventional Procedures for Buttock Pain.
Presented at the AAPM&R Annual Meeting
· Broyer, Z, M.D. and Herbison, G, M.D., Paraparesis following an epidural injection: a clinical and electrophysiologic study.
· Presented at the Pennsylvania Academy of PM&R 2000 Annual Meeting.
· Book Chapters
Freedman, M., Broyer, Z., Kornbluth, I: Complications of Spine Injection
Therapy and Discography. Complications of Pediatric and Adult Spinal
Surgery. Marcel Dekker, New York: 573-592, 2004.
Freedman, M., Broyer, Z., Morrison, W., Harwood, M.,
Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy and Other Percutaneous Disc Procedures. Minimally Invasive Musculoskeletal Pain Medicine. Informa healthcare, New York: 259-268, 2007