The Rothman Specialty Hospital in Bensalem, Bucks County, focuses exclusively on patients with orthopaedic medical issues. The state-of-the-art facility has six operating rooms, 24 inpatient beds, a blood draw area, and a full range of imaging capabilities. Patients will also find convenient parking, short waiting times, a private recovery area and a comfortable environment.
Procedures and specialties offered at the Rothman Specialty Hospital include:
- General surgical and non-surgical orthopaedic care
- Joint replacement surgery, including hip and knee replacement
- Spinal surgery
- Foot and ankle procedures
- Shoulder and elbow procedures
- Hand and wrist procedures
- Sports medicine management
- Pain management
- Cyber Knife
"The Rothman Specialty Hospital makes it convenient for patients to see a Rothman Institute physician and receive high-quality orthopaedic care close to home," says Michael Sheerin, senior vice president of operations for the Rothman Institute. For more information, please visit us here or contact us at 1-800-321-9999.