Those who have undergone knee replacement surgeries near Philadelphia know the importance of taking time to research and find the right physician. You want a qualified specialist working on your knee. So, be sure to consider the following questions when you are considering which doctor to see:
- Has the physician had advanced training in the knee sub-specialty?
- Where have they completed their fellowship/s and do they hold any special certifications?
- Are they board certified and are they a member of any particular medical societies or associations?
- How many total knee replacements does the surgeon perform each year?
- What are their success rates with this particular surgery?
All About Knee Replacement Surgeries Near Philadelphia
For local patients who are experiencing the intense pain and discomfort associated with joint arthritis, injury or disease, knee replacement may be the best long term solution. Arthritis of the knee is the most common reason Philadelphia area patients come in for treatment. The deterioration of the cushioning cartilage that usually supports the joint causes chronic pain, which impedes an individual’s ability to complete basic, daily activities and movements.
If you’re having trouble walking, bending, climbing stairs, getting in and out of the car, or getting dressed, it’s time to consider the benefits of joint replacement as a real and exciting solution! Rothman Institute physicians are ready to help. We’re world-renowned for our ability to get knee replacement patients back to an active lifestyle quickly and if you’re located in the Philadelphia area, then there is a Rothman location near you!
If you have questions about knee replacement surgeries near Philadelphia, please contact us to discuss the benefits of joint replacement
and whether it is the right option for you. It’s time to put your pain behind you and restore your freedom of movement! Call us today at 1-800-321-9999.