When it comes time for you to seek orthopaedic care, you should never settle for less than the best physicians in the health care industry. Your joints, bones, muscles, and tendons are all, without exception, essential for your ability to get out of bed, go to work, play with your children and grandchildren, and perform simple tasks around your home and your yard. If you are suddenly or gradually losing flexibility or strength in your legs, hands, back, or hips, or if you are suffering from debilitating pain in any part of your body, talk to your doctor about finding an expert orthopaedics near Philadelphia.
- Rothman Orthopedic Specialty Hospital ranks number one for Surgical Care and Patient Satisfaction, according to data from the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems in 2013
- The spine team at Rothman Institute serves over 3,000 patients every year, boasting three of the top 28 spine surgeons in the country
- The Sports Medicine team performs over 5,000 surgeries every year
- Rothman Institute serves local scholastic and professional sports teams, including the Philadelphia Phillies, the Philadelphia Eagles, and the St. Joseph’s University Hawks
- 10,000 hip and knee surgeries are performed by Rothman Institute every year, amounting to one of the highest volumes in such surgical procedures in the entire world.