Are you a resident of the Garden State, suffering from the debilitating pain of severe arthritis in your knees? Did you know that you don’t have to live with that pain because there’s a solution: Rothman Institute! Our team is both world-renowned and local to you. That’s a win-win for local patients who are considering having total knee replacement in New Jersey.
Do You Need Total Knee Replacement?
Ask yourself the following questions:
● Do I struggle through daily activities because of knee pain?
● Is my knee chronically swollen?
● Is it difficult for me to walk, climb stairs, drive or even get up from a seated position?
● Is my knee showing signs of deformity?
● Do I find myself losing sleep at night due to knee pain?
If you answered yes to any of the above, it’s time to speak with one of our qualified physician about whether you should consider having a total knee replacement
. Rothman Institute locations throughout the New Jersey area make it easy for local patients like you to see our knee subspecialists and schedule surgery without having to drive far at all!
More About the Total Knee Replacement Procedure
The overarching purpose of replacing the knee with a prosthetic joint is pain relief. In addition, a secondary goal is to restore the patient’s ability to move well and regain range of motion. The procedure involves:
● Removing damaged cartilage and bone in a process called “resurfacing”
● Replacing those removed parts with metal and plastic implants that recreate the seamless, smooth gliding motion that the knee experiences when it is healthy
● Walking the patient through the proper steps to ensure a successful recovery after surgery is complete
Considered to be one of the most successful orthopedic procedures ever developed, physicians across the U.S. perform more than half of a million knee replacements each year. Among those physicians, are the outstanding team of Rothman Institute knee subspecialists
that perform total knee replacements in New Jersey.
Rothman Institute’s team are specially trained and are committed to staying up to date with all of the latest advancements in knee diagnoses and treatment options. In fact, they are considered to be leaders in the field of orthopedics and are known for pioneering work, especially in the subspecialities of hip
If you want to rest assured that you’re in good hands during your total knee replacement in New Jersey, then call us today at 1-800-321-9999. We’ll set up an appointment for you to see one of our knee physicians at a location that is convenient for you!