Jeffrey A. Gehret, D.O.
Dr. Gehret is a board certified physical medicine and rehabilitation and pain management physician who specializes in the non-operative treatment of spinal conditions.
He is a published physician who maintains memberships in the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, the American Academy of Pain Medicine, and the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation among others.
Make an Appointment
- B.S., Microbiology, Biobehavioral Health, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- D.O., University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, ME Internship, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Jersey City, NJ
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Magee Rehabilitation Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Pain Management, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Titles & Certifications
- Board Certified, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Management
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine
- New Jersey Medical Society
- American Osteopathic Association
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Riddle Hospital
- Kennedy Health System