Zachary D. Post, M.D.
Dr. Post is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon. He previously had a private practice in Montana and Utah. His areas of expertise include but are not limited to hip and knee arthroplasty and reconstruction.
Zachary D. Post, M.D. Articles
NOT your grandma’s hip replacement
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Make an Appointment
David Katz, PA-C
David is a Certified Physician Assistant and graduated from the Arcadia University Physician Assistant Program. He also received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology from University of Delaware. Prior to joining the Rothman Institute, David worked in Haddonfield, NJ for two years with a general orthopedic surgery practice. David works closely with orthopedic spine surgeon Dr. Alan Hilibrand. He also sees patients in the Egg Harbor Township and Voorhees, NJ offices.
- B.S., Utah State University
- M.D., Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Missouri, Kansas City
- Fellowship, Hip and Knee Arthoplasty, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Titles & Certifications
- Board Certified, Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Montana Orthopaedic Society
- Utah State Orthopaedic Society
- Montana Medical Society
- Jefferson Orthopaedic Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center
- Shore Memorial
- Cameron MD, Post ZD, Stahl JD, Haselbach J, Aust SD. Cellobiose Dehydrogenase-Dependent Biodegradation of Polyacrylate Polymers by Phanerochaete chrysosporium. Environmental Science and Pollution Research International, Vol. 3, April, 2000; pp. 130-134.
- Post ZD, Basran HS, Koreckij JT, Williams JL. Microstructural Finite Element Model of Growth Plate Cartilage Under Tension. Computer Methods in Biomechanics & Biomedical Engineering – 6 by FIRST Numerics Ltd, March, 2006.
- Restrepo C, Post ZD, Kahl L, Parvizi J, Hozack WJ. The effect of stem design on the incidence of squeaking in ceramic on ceramic bearing THA. The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (Am) March, 2010. Vol. 92-A, 550-557.
- Post ZD, Restrepo C, Kahl L, Hozack WJ. A Prospective Evaluation of Two Different Pain Management Protocols for Total Hip Arthroplasty. The Journal of Arthroplasty, April, 2010. Vol. 25, Issue 3, 410-415.
- Mortazavi J, Kurd M, Bender B, Post Z, Parvizi J, Purtill J. Distal Femoral Arthroplasty for the Treatment of Periprosthetic Fractures After Total Knee Arthroplasty. The Journal of Arthroplasty, August, 2010. Vol. 25, Issue 5, 775-780.
- Post, Zachary. Aseptic Loosening. Book chapter included in Essentials in Total Knee Arthroplasty, edited by Javad Parvizi and Brian Klatt. Published by SLACK inc., 2010. Chpt. 20, 165-172.
August 4, 2011
Orthopaedic surgeon Zachary Douglas Post, MD, recently joined the Rothman Institute at the Egg Harbor Township, NJ, office. Read more »