Amy Schneider, D.O.
Dr. Schneider-Lyall comes to the Rothman Institute after recently completing a Fellowship in Anesthesia Interventional Pain at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Prior thereto, she completed a Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System in Manhasset, NY, where she served as chief resident.
She earned her D.O. from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2007.
Dr. Schneider-Lyall is currently a member of several professional societies including, the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the American Academy of Physiatry, the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, and the American Society of Regional Anesthesia.
Make an Appointment
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- LaSalle University, Bachelor of Arts Degree
Titles & Certifications
- Anesthesia Interventional Pain Fellowship, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (ABPMR)
- Academic Academy of Physiatry (AAP)
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (ASIPP)
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia (ASRA)
- Rothman Specialty Hospital