Michael F. Harrer, MD
Dr. Harrer, a board certified orthopaedic surgeon, is fellowship trained in Adult Total Joint Reconstruction. His areas of expertise include but are not limited to minimally invasive techniques for total knee replacements and specializes in anterior total hip reconstructions as well as revision total joint replacements.
Make an Appointment
Brian Campenella PA-C
Brian is a Certified Physician Assistant and graduated from the Hahnemann Physician Assistant Program at Drexel University. Prior to joining the Rothman Institute Brian worked at Orthopedic Reconstruction Specialists in Voorhees, NJ for 5 years. He has also worked at Trenton Orthopedic Group. Before becoming a Physician Assistant Brian worked as a certified athletic trainer at Framingham State College, Framingham, Massachusetts and Woodrow Wilson High School, Camden, New Jersey. He now works with Dr. Michael Harrer and sees patients in the Voorhees and Washington Township locations.
- AB., Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
- M.D., Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship, General Surgery, UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery,UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ
- Fellowship, Adult Reconstruction, Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic, Mount Vernon, MA
Titles & Certifications
- Board Certified, Orthopaedic Surgery
- New Jersey Orthopedic Society
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons.
- Virtua Hospital
- Kennedy Health System
November 21, 2011
Dr. Michael F. Harrer M.D, attended Princeton University where he received an AB in biology and played varsity football. Read more »